Captures the unique sounds of a well-loved stainless steel bottle, Soundiron “Steel Water Bottle” is released.
Intro price 45% OFF.
Steel Water Bottle is a deeply multi-sampled found percussion library that captures the unique sounds of a well-loved stainless steel bottle.
This flask has the character of a weather-worn old sailor, complete with dents, dings, and a grand story for each one.
Soundiron extracted every tone they could imagine: Grabs, knocks, pokes, rings, ring mutes, slaps, sloshes, and pings.
Each set has a unique timbre that can be played by itself or in the ensemble with 12 round robins and up to 5 velocity layers per note.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Tuned & Untuned Percussion that quenches thirst
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 1,722 Stereo WAV files
- 765 MB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
Kontakt (Full version) 5.5 or later required.
Regular price $9 on sale for only $5.