Emulations of 2 of the most iconic synths ever made, Softube “Model Synth Bundle” is 40% OFF.
Model 72 Synthesizer System
A component that models the 1972 hardware unit in every detail, it is reproduced in its primitive state, with all the quirks and non-linearity intact.
The result is an incredibly authentic sound with the warmth and smoothness you’ll hear on countless records.
- An entire system based on a classic analogue monophonic synth from the early 1970s with the emphasis on sound quality.
- Era correct: component-modelled to perfection, with all the quirks and non-linearities intact – it sounds and behaves just like its original hardware counterpart.
- Actual use cases and tricks of the hardware correctly replicated in the software.
- Four versions included: Model 72 Instrument, Model 72 FX, Model 72 module for Softube Amp Room, and seven Model 72 modules for Softube Modular. Learn more about Softube Amp Room and Softube Modular.
- Create combinations in Modular never possible before in real life or in the world of software.
- Software-exclusive features added: doubler, stereo spread effect, and expanded controls.
Model 84 Polyphonic Synthesizer
Model 84 is a highly accurate emulation of the storied polyphonic synthesizer that became a music industry staple.
Every trait, trick, and mannerism of the original hardware is now available to you in software form.
You get the unadulterated sound and behaviour of the original with dead perfect execution every time.
The mod-wheel and pitch-wheel assignments affect your pitch, filter, and vibrato in the software the same as they would in the original 1980s gear.
The perfectly recreated LPF tracking allows you to play the filter when self-oscillating, just like in the 1984 model unit.
And the glide function gives you proper voice allocation—even when the sustain pedal is held down—encouraging wonderfully creative playing techniques in the two poly modes.
With the true-blue authentic Model 84 Polyphonic Synthesizer plug-in, you get the best of the quintessential ’80s sound right in your DAW.
- The authentic sound of the 1980s in plug-in and module form
- Meticulously modelled on a pristine 1984 polyphonic synthesizer
- Three versions included: Model 84 Instrument, Model 84 Chorus module for Softube Amp Room, and seven Model 84 modules for Softube Modular.
- The unison phase sounds of the original
- Factory presets for easy recall of classic sounds
- Stunning artist presets—from classic sounds to contemporary, crispy leads
- Increased velocity and aftertouch support for added control over the amp, filter, and PW
- The addition of extended unison mode for higher control over sync
- An expanded control panel with added parameters for finetuning
- Pitch and mod wheel assignment, glide, and voice allocation for creative playing
Regular price $318 on sale for only $189.