As well as the basic Modular system, you’ll also get 3 highly regarded modules, Softube “Mutable Modular Collection” is 30% OFF.
This plug-in was developed in collaboration with Doepfer Musikelektronik, a German manufacturer of the world’s most prolific analog modular synthesizers.
- Modular is a cross-platform modular synthesizer plug-in standard, which features authorized emulations of modules from well known hardware Eurorack brands
- True dynamic circuit-emulation—looks, functions and sounds like its hardware counterparts
- Basic system contains six Doepfer modules (A-110-1 VCO, A-108 VCF, A-132-3 Dual VCA, A-140 ADSR, A-118 Noise/Random, A-147 VCLFO)
- Basic system also contains over 20 Utility modules (such as MIDI to CV/gate, mixers, slew, sample & hold, switches, multiples, delay, offset, sequencers, clock dividers, logic and signal tools, as well as a Polyphonic MIDI to CV/gate module).
- Additional authorized emulations from Intellijel is available as add-ons (uFold II, Korgasmatron II, Rubicon). Many more modules from other quality hardware Eurorack vendors to be released
- Simple design of your own interaction layout with the Performance modules in classic synthesizer style
- Softube Heartbeat drum channels and EQ can be used as separate modules for owners of Heartbeat
- More than 200 quality presets included covering a huge range of styles and sounds
- Can be used both as effect and instrument for your DAW and integrates beautifully with your hardware Eurorack modular
- High internal sample rate within system enables true feedback
Modular Add-On: Mutable Instruments Rings
Rings features physical modelling synthesis to recreate the resonant qualities of real-world instruments.
- The only software version of Rings officially licensed and endorsed by Mutable Instruments
- Three sophisticated resonator models in one module
- ‘Modal’ synthesis imitates vibrating structures
- ‘Sympathetic strings’ offers harmonizing drones and overtones
- ‘Modulated/inharmonic string’ model is based on extended Karplus-Strong techniques
- Up to four voices of polyphony, allowing for strummed chords
- Create everything from bells to whistles, and more
- Use in-built noise pulse, or an external audio signal, to excite the resonators
- Requires Modular
Modular Add-On: Mutable Instruments Clouds
Clouds is a texture synthesizer that has become a firm favourite of enthusiasts around the world.
- A granular texturizer, which processes an audio stream into manipulable droplets.
- Control speed, size, texture and more of the flow of droplets.
- Can be used simply as a reverb, or a delay.
- Freeze function allows use as a simple one-shot sampler.
- Four audio quality modes, including appealing lo-fi 8-bit options.
- Stereo spread can send droplets firing left and right.
- An awesome module to experiment with – find a use no one else has.
- Requires Modular
Modular Add-On: Mutable Instruments Braids
Braids is a macro oscillator with a hugely sophisticated digital synthesis engine, able to produce and manipulate almost limitless complex sounds.
- Macro oscillator featuring 40+ fully-realized digital synthesis algorithms
- Produce millions of different sounds easily – classic waves and telecoms babble, bells and whistles, percussion and ambience
- Just two controls morph through the sweet spots of each algorithm
- Great for triggered percussion
- Awesome for crazy complex waveform synthesis
- Phenomenal for glitchy out-of-control modulated sounds
- Incredibly deep, but easy to use
- It’s like a library of the greatest synth sounds of all time
- Requires Modular
Regular price $212 on sale for only $149.