A software synthesizer that can simulate classic synthesis techniques such as subtractive, FM, and Ring methods, 2Rule “2RuleSynth” is available for free.
2RuleSynth is a software synthesizer have any classic synthesis techniques – subtractive, FM or and Ring simulatenously.
It has LFOs and ADSR for every two independent oscillators. It has its own characteristic soundscape that can go as far as concrete music.
Besides the familiar classical analog sounds, experimental sounds can be found using the randomize button.
- 2 Independent Oscillators
- Waveforms: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, White Noise.
- Controls: Waveform, Mode, Fine-Tune, Octave.
- Each Oscillators has its own filter , amp and filter ADSR and LFOs
- ADSR Controls: Depth, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release.
- LFOs for amp, filter and pitch syncable to tempo
- Ring algorithm Osc1 x Osc2
- FM modulator Oscillator 1 modulates Oscillator 2.
- Self resonance Moog type filter Low Pass,High Pass, Band Pass for each oscillator
- Mono/Polyphonic control.
- Spectrum and Wave Windows
- Delay syncable to tempo
- Waveshape distortion
- 8 note polyphonic operation.
- Preset randomize button
- 49 factory presets (some suitable for Musique concrète)