The string physical modelling instrument, to express the delicacy and beauty of stringed sounds, Image Line “Sakura” is 40% OFF.
This is a string physical modeling sound source that specializes in delicate string sounds, violins, pianos, and other string sound sources, and is reproduced with a physical model.
The biggest feature is the moving sound and unique texture that are not found in the sound source based on the sample.
- Contact – An impulse, the mechanical contact with the string, is first generated then shaped to simulate plucks, picks, scrapes, hammers, taps or humble fingers.
- Vibration – Sakura’s dual string model then gives the operator control over a wide range of parameters such as damping, tension, positioning and string properties.
- String Interaction – The dual strings are then mixed, panned and enveloped to simulate interactions.
- Resonance – The string/s vibration then interacts with an 8-resonator ‘body simulator’ to create the size, material and shape of the instrument
- Acoustics – Virtual acoustic space is then simulated with chorus, delay and reverberation effects.
VST support (Win/Mac).
Regular price $83 on sale for only $49.