A precise emulation of the rebel rocker’s original amp and custom cabs, Softube “Marshall Murder One Lemmy Signature” is released. Intro price 10% OFF.
The legends Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page used the Super Bass 100W, but Lemmy made it legendary.
Now, this rare rig is available for the first time in plugin form as a Softube exclusive.
Marshall Murder One Lemmy Signature is a precise emulation of the rebel rocker’s original amp and custom cabs.
The embodiment of heavy metal history, it’s perfectly suited for rock & roll and punk rock sounds for both bass and guitar.
- A fully-loaded native plugin that offers the authentic rock & roll and punk rock sounds of Motörhead’s Lemmy Kilmister r for bass and guitar.
- A precise model of the Mashall Super Bass 100W featuring two channels, three-band EQ, and three 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Dual cabs expertly captured by long-time Motörhead producer Cameron Webb: MF280L 4×12 ′′ and the oversized 1979L 4×15 ′′.
- The mic setup used to achieve Lemmy’s sound as positioned by Cameron Webb and featuring SM7B, MD421, SM57, and D12 VR microphones.
- Guitar and bass preset s that epitomize Lemmy’s distinctive sound.
- Amp Room – ready with two modules that feature Lemmy’s Murder One amp and his unique cab setup.
A Softube account is required to register and install the software.
An iLok account is required for the authorisation of the software.
Regular price $99 on sale for only $89.