A deeply sampled Orff tuned percussion instrument, Soundiron “Alto Xylophone” is released. Intro price 34% OFF.
Alto Xylophone is a deeply sampled Orff tuned percussion instrument primarily found in elementary music classrooms, measuring at just over two feet long.
It has a warm plunky tone and fast decay, with 13 rosewood bars laid in a diatonic C major scale from C4 – A5.
Soundiron used felt mallets to capture each note, then recorded glisses and percussive knocks.
They also sampled two soprano xylophones an octave higher: One has 13 notes (C5-A6) with a rounded playful timbre, while the other has 12 notes (C5- G6) with a crisp biting tone, performed with mallets and wooden cube hammers.
The interface is rounded out by Soundiron’s modular FX rack panel, with 18 different DSP effect modules that you can assign in any of 10 available slots, in any order that you wish.
You’ll find classic phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulators, compressors, EQ, rotator and so much more.
The Reverb effect includes their favourite convolution reverb impulse responses, including 99 different rooms, halls, chambers and outdoor environments, plus another 40 custom FX impulses to radically transform the sound and open up whole new worlds of musical possibility.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- Alto xylophone and two soprano xylophones, tuned + untuned percussion & FX in two mic positions
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- 14,129 Stereo wav files
- 3.1 GB installed
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments
The full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or above is required to run this software.
Regular price $29 on sale for only $19.