EQ plug-in that integrates analog equalization with a digital interface, Schaack Audio “AnalogQ” is 25% OFF.
AnalogQ allows you to equalize your material the analog way.
While most available equalizer plugins suffer from having problems near Nyquist (half sample rate), such as distortion of the EQ shapes, AnalogQ is capable of generating an analog-like frequency response up to Nyquist while even allowing EQ center frequencies up to 30kHz, all without oversampling!
The additional Natural Phase mode generates a near-perfect magnitude/phase response at the expense of very low (1ms) latency.
- EQ without conventional problems when approaching Nyquist, realized without oversampling, offering a frequency response following the analog domain model very closely
- Low-latency ‘Natural Phase’ mode adds quasi perfect phase response additionally to quasi perfect magnitude response
- Pultec-style Boost/Cut Low Shelf, based on simulation of Pultec EQP-1A schematic
- EQ frequencies can be adjusted up to 30kHz (except for Pultec-style Low Shelf)
- Integrated highly reactive, customizable Spectrum Analyzer with dual spectrum display for input & output
- Seamlessly resizeable interface
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems)
- High quality 64Bit floating point numbers processing
Regular price $71.49 on sale for only $53.91.